Quincy Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Nankin Dental Associates's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Nankin Dental Associates
500 Congress St. Ste 2-D
Quincy, MA 02169
|Monday:||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||6:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||6:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||6:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Quincy, MA so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
At Nankin Dental Associates we accept most traditional insurance plans, please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. We are always happy to file insurance for your reimbursement. We also accept checks, cash or credit cards. We are proud to offer a flexible payment plan through Care Credit. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
Delta Dental, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, MetLife, Aetna Extend, most private indemnity insurance plans.
Facilities and Equipment
At Nankin Dental, we pride ourselves in following and exceeding normal OSHA guidelines. Below are just some of the equipment we use to keep you and your families safe:
- Medical Grade H13 True HEPA Air Filter in every operatory, hallways, and waiting rooms
- State of the Art Sterilization Autoclaves that are monitored weekly, paired with Ultrasonic Instrument Cleaners
- Office Fogging with Hypochlorous Acid at the end of every work day
- Full Medical Cavicide Disinfectant of each treatment room (chairs, counters, keyboards, mouse, etc) after every patient
- Disposable barriers for frequently touched areas
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment
In addition, our office is equipped with cutting edge technology including the following:
- Video Scanners for Digital Impressions and 3-D Modeling
- Digital x-ray units in each room
- 3-D CBCT and Panoramic x-ray unit
- Cosmetic Digital Imaging and Simulations
- Intra-oral Photography